Minted Lamb and Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- 1 pound sugar snap peas (about 4 cups), trimmed
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked leg of lamb, cut across grain into thin slices
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar (not seasoned)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
In a saucepan of boiling salted water blanch peas 1 minute and drain in a sieve. Rinse peas under cold water to stop cooking
and drain well.
In a large bowl toss peas with lamb and onion.
In a small bowl whisk together all ingredients.
Drizzle dressing over salad and toss well. Garnish salad with mint sprigs.